******* A fantastic opportunity to join our team! *******
We are looking for a Full Time YARD MANAGER who is able to manage the day to day running of a competition and full livery yard.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member who would like to join our busy competition yard at Stockley Fam, near Calne, SN11 0NT.
The successful applicant will be able to manage the day to day running of the yard as well as having the ability to manage various staff whilst ensuring a high standard of work is maintained.
* To be able to work well both on your own and alongside others, ensuring the yard's daily routine runs smoothly and be able to use your own initiative.
* To act as a point of contact for clients and liveries.
* Exercise some of the horses on the yard.
* Communication – To work as a team member
*Professionalism – Respect and courtesy shown at all times when working with clients and staff members
* Experience with youngstock
* Excellent clipping, trimming and tidying skills
* Time keeping
* Can do attitude
* Friendly – with a sense of humour
* Works well with others
* Full HGV Licence a bonus
For more information about our yard please visit our website,
For further details about the job please contact Helen or Kerry on: 01380 850666/07818 277921 or email email@example.com