Helen Martin (nee Cole) BSc (Hons)
Helen is able to cater for all levels of training, from keen junior and senior riders who want to improve and have fun on their horse or pony, to serious competitors who are wanting to see an improvement in their competition results.
Helen competes regularly both Internationally and on her younger horses at National Level and is able to pass on her vast amount of experience through her teaching. Helen has a huge amount of knowledge and has the following qualifications:
- BE Accredited Coach
- BHS Young Instructor of the Year
- International Event Rider
Helen is based at Stockley Farm. The excellent training facilities at Stockley Farm include:
- 60 x 30 Martin Collins waxed pro track arena with flood lights and mirrors
- 40 x 20 Martin Collins waxed eco track arena
- International Dressage Arena set up on grass
- Set of British Showjumping Standard Show Jumps
- X-Country Schooling Fences designed by the Willis Brothers (including water, ditches and a bank)
- 5 Horse covered Horse Walker
- Lunge/Loose School Pen
- All weather turn out pens for use during wet weather or rehabilitation.
- Extensive grass turn out paddocks weather permitting.