Stockley Farm Equestrian Centre – Established in 2003.
Stockley Farm is a professional competition training yard run by event rider Helen Cole, situated at the foot of the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire. Once a former dairy farm it has now been transformed into a successful equestrian establishment with excellent facilities to produce and train competition horses to the highest level.
Helen and her team aim to provide a friendly yet professional atmosphere at the yard with the emphasis on providing a very personal service for schooling and training the competition horse.
The facilities at Stockley Equestrian include:
- Stone built, courtyard, open fronted stables
- American barn style complex with windows
- Wash box with hot and cold running water
- Secure tack room, washing machine and rug drier
- 5 horse, covered monarch horse walker with rubber paviered floor
- 60 x 30m Martin Collins waxed pro track arena with floodlights
- Martin Collins waxed eco track arena
- Course of BSJA standard showjumps
- Cross country schooling fences designed by Willis Brothers, including water, ditches and banks
- Individual grazing. Paddocks are regularly rotated and grazed by sheep and cattle to ensure that the grazing is always kept palatable
- Quality hay, haylage and straw made on the farm
- Hard standing area for parking and loading/unloading
- Good yard security with resident owner on site